Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Fat Bastard in trouble again
Rush "To the Buffet" Limbaugh was detained at a Florida airport, coming back from the Dominican Republic, with unauthorized bottles of viagra.
This could mean trouble for his recent deal, skating over drug charges that you or I would have been thrown in the clink for: Under the deal reached last month with prosecutors, Limbaugh was not to be arrested for any infraction for 18 months in exchange for authorities deferring a charge of "doctor shopping." Prosecutors had alleged the conservative talk-show host illegally deceived multiple physicians to receive overlapping painkiller prescriptions.
And now it was viagra. He's not only fat, apparently the right-wing radio hatemonger can't even get it up.
Posted by J at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I love when famous people fight
- Ahem: cough, cough
- Girls, I'm available to consult
- Now if I can just hook up with Kirsten Dunst when ...
- God bless the innocents...and a change of shifts
- That's a shame
- Then they'll play Boggle
- Can't keep em' straight without a program
- Dork Patrol
- New name for Viagra-loving Rush Limbaugh
- Sign of the apocalypse # 18
- Fat Bastard in trouble again
- Tethered (by the) balls
- Sign # 26 that I have to be more mature
- They better not roll over on this one
- They really are evil
- Hey Ya, Snoopy
- How are those hermetically sealed offices in midto...
- Weekend movie marathon rants and blahs
- Weekend household tip # 14
- The things you learn in bars
- Can we put them in charge of FEMA?
- Elections have consequences
- Turning the corner, yet again?
- People are annoying: part 17
- On the other hand, they weren't playing any Bon Jovi
- I'm in love with a Jersey girl...
- Random thoughts for a Friday afternoon
- My favorite billionaire
- Good for Hillary!
- Like crabs, they will be back
- Nice to see we have our priorities straight
- Has she finally went too far?
- Can these people stoop any lower?
- Now THIS is what you call acting
- “Oh yeah, that's the good stuff”
- Skunk alert
- Why does it happen right at this crucial time in o...
- Jesus H. Christ
- And the fourth toe on her left foot is too short
- One more reason to hate him
- What gave me away? Dropping the F bombs, the gratu...
- As long as East Bumfuck, Nebraska gets some money...
- And that tsunami thing, that was a hoot too
- ▼ June (49)
hehe so mean!
It is interesting that Rush, a divorced, single man, would have bottles of Viagra in this possession. I presume he advocates the view that single men have no business having extramarital sex. What use could a true, conservative believer possibly have for Viagra in this circumstance? Certainly it would be different if he were married and had erectile dysfunction that, in order to fulfill his marriage vows, needed remediation. But since he's divorced, I can only assume he either 1) possessed a medicine for which he had no use, or 2) he is a hypocrit.
Good point, anonymous! These "family values" conservatives are opposed to sex outside marriage. Leaving aside the fact that he's divorced 3 times!!! (so much for family values) there are so many levels of hypocrite here it's not even funny!
Post a Comment