WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Supreme Court ruled Thursday that police can use evidence collected with a warrant even if officers fail to knock before rushing into a home.
Justice Samuel Alito broke a 4-4 tie in siding with Detroit police, who called out their presence at a man's door then went inside three seconds to five seconds later.
Just wait till he gets his hands on an abortion rights case.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I love when famous people fight
- Ahem: cough, cough
- Girls, I'm available to consult
- Now if I can just hook up with Kirsten Dunst when ...
- God bless the innocents...and a change of shifts
- That's a shame
- Then they'll play Boggle
- Can't keep em' straight without a program
- Dork Patrol
- New name for Viagra-loving Rush Limbaugh
- Sign of the apocalypse # 18
- Fat Bastard in trouble again
- Tethered (by the) balls
- Sign # 26 that I have to be more mature
- They better not roll over on this one
- They really are evil
- Hey Ya, Snoopy
- How are those hermetically sealed offices in midto...
- Weekend movie marathon rants and blahs
- Weekend household tip # 14
- The things you learn in bars
- Can we put them in charge of FEMA?
- Elections have consequences
- Turning the corner, yet again?
- People are annoying: part 17
- On the other hand, they weren't playing any Bon Jovi
- I'm in love with a Jersey girl...
- Random thoughts for a Friday afternoon
- My favorite billionaire
- Good for Hillary!
- Like crabs, they will be back
- Nice to see we have our priorities straight
- Has she finally went too far?
- Can these people stoop any lower?
- Now THIS is what you call acting
- “Oh yeah, that's the good stuff”
- Skunk alert
- Why does it happen right at this crucial time in o...
- Jesus H. Christ
- And the fourth toe on her left foot is too short
- One more reason to hate him
- What gave me away? Dropping the F bombs, the gratu...
- As long as East Bumfuck, Nebraska gets some money...
- And that tsunami thing, that was a hoot too
- ▼ June (49)