Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Usually they just spit in your food if they're angry
I've heard of finger food, but this is ridiculous.
Posted by J at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I like New York in June..how about you?
- Do you want to hear the good news first, or the ba...
- A place, a state of mind...a refreshing drink
- He giveth and He taketh
- Oh yeah, and that weapons of mass destruction thin...
- Light at the end of the tunnel?
- Now if she can only talk to W. about Iraq
- I blame the olive cartel
- Then he hurried home to watch "Anal Bandits 5"
- And then I gave thanks to baby Jesus
- And, of course, I didn't know any of them
- Making us proud as always
- They don't even blush at their lack of principles
- Two hours just isn't enough for lunch
- Isn't there a fucking Chuck E. Cheese anywhere in ...
- Catholics and albinos of the world unite!
- A reminder: turn over your wombs gals, you don't o...
- Get ready for Scarlet A's to start making appearances
- I wanted to do the same thing when a phone on the ...
- What's up with Hillary?
- Don't fall asleep
- Karma is a bitch
- I'm nauseous
- Sometimes I think I'm from another planet
- And for his next magic trick, maybe he'll, er, act...
- I thought it was when he balanced the budget and b...
- Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...shame ...
- Hmm, now let me see...who was President then?
- And she's probably somebody's wife now...
- Survey says: paranoid
- I think I met someone like this last night at a ma...
- He really is Dr. Evil
- Usually they just spit in your food if they're angry
- This year's gay marriage?
- New Jersey and you...and avian flu
- This is what happens when they let Clarence Thomas...
- ▼ May (38)
lol that is the corniest joke I ever heard!
I can't see the article, it says I have to sign in.
Ok, ok, link updated to go to WMAQ-TV, Chicago instead of Chi. Tribune, which requires a free registration. When are you people going to learn to use bugmenot.com to access those registration-required sites? Lazy bastards.
I found a Band-Aid once in a salad and I almost threw up. I don't even know what I would do if I found a bit of finger eww.
This bugmenot.com you speak of...I've never heard of it. I'll definitely check it out now. Thanks. :)
one tiny bit of extra meat compared to the big slab he ordered. whats the problem?
Not a Hipster, bugmenot is great. It basically gives you valid account names and passwords for those annoying registration-required sites, which, sadly, most of the big newspapers have now. Just type in the url of the site you need it for, and bugmenot then gives you names you can then plug into the newspaper site, where it asks for a member name and password. You can use the "already a member" section, instead of filling out all the demographic info they ask for the first time you register. And usually, once you've registered with those sites, you never have to do it again, unless you delete your cookies.
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
Post a Comment