Monday, May 08, 2006
Sometimes I think I'm from another planet
Tonight is the series finale of Seventh Heaven, the cheesy WB show.
And I was shocked to read that the program, apparently, is "the longest-running family drama in TV history (221 episodes over 10 seasons)."
America has been loving this show for a decade and I have never seen one episode of it. Not one. And have no desire to. Even with the totally yummy Jessica Biel in it.
And she IS yummy. Now that's my type. The funny thing is, she got fired from the show a few years back because of provocative pictures in one of the men's magazines. You know, we can't have the religious zealots who watch Seventh Heaven be flustered by a blazing hot girl, now, can we?
Seriously, though, who watches dreck like this? Or programs like ABC's According to Jim or CBS's Two and a Half Men?
Thank God for HBO.
Then again, instead of watching Seventh Heaven tonight, I will probably be glued to The Apprentice.
I guess I am from Planet Tacky after all.
Posted by J at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I like New York in June..how about you?
- Do you want to hear the good news first, or the ba...
- A place, a state of mind...a refreshing drink
- He giveth and He taketh
- Oh yeah, and that weapons of mass destruction thin...
- Light at the end of the tunnel?
- Now if she can only talk to W. about Iraq
- I blame the olive cartel
- Then he hurried home to watch "Anal Bandits 5"
- And then I gave thanks to baby Jesus
- And, of course, I didn't know any of them
- Making us proud as always
- They don't even blush at their lack of principles
- Two hours just isn't enough for lunch
- Isn't there a fucking Chuck E. Cheese anywhere in ...
- Catholics and albinos of the world unite!
- A reminder: turn over your wombs gals, you don't o...
- Get ready for Scarlet A's to start making appearances
- I wanted to do the same thing when a phone on the ...
- What's up with Hillary?
- Don't fall asleep
- Karma is a bitch
- I'm nauseous
- Sometimes I think I'm from another planet
- And for his next magic trick, maybe he'll, er, act...
- I thought it was when he balanced the budget and b...
- Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...shame ...
- Hmm, now let me see...who was President then?
- And she's probably somebody's wife now...
- Survey says: paranoid
- I think I met someone like this last night at a ma...
- He really is Dr. Evil
- Usually they just spit in your food if they're angry
- This year's gay marriage?
- New Jersey and you...and avian flu
- This is what happens when they let Clarence Thomas...
- ▼ May (38)
It figures you would drool over Jessica Biel :)
Damn if I had known she was even on that show I might have watched over the 10 years!
I hate to ruin your dream guys but if you ever see her close up without makeup, she's got pretty bad skin.
It actually is a pretty good show JBK, maybe a little to much chick flick though for your tastes because I know you don't like them! :) But the plots are usually decent and it's better than the 4,000th CSI or Law and Order rip-off!!!
Beach Girl, skin schmin - with a bod like that I dont care if she's got the skin of the Elephant Man!
Ok, I exaggerate.
But come on now, don't you be hating that little hottie.
I love Two and a Half Men...
heh now why did Corky object to being called Corky?
lol what about King of Queens or The Unit? Do you know ANYONE who actually watches shows like them?
I don't know how people can watch just about most of the shows on TV today. They all suck.
Ok, I never noticed it before but Jessica looks like she has an amazing ass! Yummy is right jbk.
What is the old saying, No-one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people? THAT's why shows like these continue to get ratings year after year.
Hmm are you a butt man JBK?:)
I would nominate anything on UPN for shows you can't believe anyone watches. I don't even know the names of them hehe!
Not to be crude, but since you asked Miss Jane, I'm probably more of a boobs man, then a legs man, and even a long, shiny hair man...but, hey, never understimate the power of a Biel-like butt to cloud guys' minds too. (I haven't quite made up my mind yet on belly buttons).
I think you're from another planet ALL the time! heehe
lol how about feet jbk? You didn't mention feet. Don't tell me you don't like feet!! :)
I never understand that whole foot thing, how some people are turned on by feet? But I think I have ugly feet so maybe there are girls with beautiful feet out there! ugh
uhg is right - how can any feet be beautiful?
Well look at ads for shoes and they always have pretty feet, but those are models so I agree. I dont see the whole foot fetish thing.
But those arent real girls with real feet. They are professional foot models. No one's feet look like that for real, especially if you're wearing heels every day. Be real!
Coconut foot cream. Use it.
How does a post about bad TV shows turn into a discussion about butts and feet?
hehe you should know everything on the internet will eventually turn to discussions about sex or something weird like feet...
I think I saw an internet discussion once about the war in Darfur that didnt turn into a sex discussion, but I can't remember anything else! :)
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
Post a Comment