Monday, May 08, 2006
Sometimes I think I'm from another planet
Tonight is the series finale of Seventh Heaven, the cheesy WB show.
And I was shocked to read that the program, apparently, is "the longest-running family drama in TV history (221 episodes over 10 seasons)."
America has been loving this show for a decade and I have never seen one episode of it. Not one. And have no desire to. Even with the totally yummy Jessica Biel in it.
And she IS yummy. Now that's my type. The funny thing is, she got fired from the show a few years back because of provocative pictures in one of the men's magazines. You know, we can't have the religious zealots who watch Seventh Heaven be flustered by a blazing hot girl, now, can we?
Seriously, though, who watches dreck like this? Or programs like ABC's According to Jim or CBS's Two and a Half Men?
Thank God for HBO.
Then again, instead of watching Seventh Heaven tonight, I will probably be glued to The Apprentice.
I guess I am from Planet Tacky after all.
Posted by J at 11:59 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I like New York in June..how about you?
- Do you want to hear the good news first, or the ba...
- A place, a state of mind...a refreshing drink
- He giveth and He taketh
- Oh yeah, and that weapons of mass destruction thin...
- Light at the end of the tunnel?
- Now if she can only talk to W. about Iraq
- I blame the olive cartel
- Then he hurried home to watch "Anal Bandits 5"
- And then I gave thanks to baby Jesus
- And, of course, I didn't know any of them
- Making us proud as always
- They don't even blush at their lack of principles
- Two hours just isn't enough for lunch
- Isn't there a fucking Chuck E. Cheese anywhere in ...
- Catholics and albinos of the world unite!
- A reminder: turn over your wombs gals, you don't o...
- Get ready for Scarlet A's to start making appearances
- I wanted to do the same thing when a phone on the ...
- What's up with Hillary?
- Don't fall asleep
- Karma is a bitch
- I'm nauseous
- Sometimes I think I'm from another planet
- And for his next magic trick, maybe he'll, er, act...
- I thought it was when he balanced the budget and b...
- Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...shame ...
- Hmm, now let me see...who was President then?
- And she's probably somebody's wife now...
- Survey says: paranoid
- I think I met someone like this last night at a ma...
- He really is Dr. Evil
- Usually they just spit in your food if they're angry
- This year's gay marriage?
- New Jersey and you...and avian flu
- This is what happens when they let Clarence Thomas...
- ▼ May (38)