Is there trouble in TomKat paradise? Jeannette Walls on MSNBC says yes:
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes reportedly got into a big fight — that ended with Holmes deciding to take baby Suri to Ohio to introduce the infant to family and friends. Tom, who is rumored to have a rocky relationship with Holmes’ parents, won’t be joining them, according to Life & Style Weekly.
The episode, however, may be giving Holmes second thoughts. A “confidant” of hers told the mag: “Katie’s very unhappy and beginning to realize she may have made a major mistake being with Tom.”
Gee, ya think?
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I like New York in June..how about you?
- Do you want to hear the good news first, or the ba...
- A place, a state of mind...a refreshing drink
- He giveth and He taketh
- Oh yeah, and that weapons of mass destruction thin...
- Light at the end of the tunnel?
- Now if she can only talk to W. about Iraq
- I blame the olive cartel
- Then he hurried home to watch "Anal Bandits 5"
- And then I gave thanks to baby Jesus
- And, of course, I didn't know any of them
- Making us proud as always
- They don't even blush at their lack of principles
- Two hours just isn't enough for lunch
- Isn't there a fucking Chuck E. Cheese anywhere in ...
- Catholics and albinos of the world unite!
- A reminder: turn over your wombs gals, you don't o...
- Get ready for Scarlet A's to start making appearances
- I wanted to do the same thing when a phone on the ...
- What's up with Hillary?
- Don't fall asleep
- Karma is a bitch
- I'm nauseous
- Sometimes I think I'm from another planet
- And for his next magic trick, maybe he'll, er, act...
- I thought it was when he balanced the budget and b...
- Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...shame ...
- Hmm, now let me see...who was President then?
- And she's probably somebody's wife now...
- Survey says: paranoid
- I think I met someone like this last night at a ma...
- He really is Dr. Evil
- Usually they just spit in your food if they're angry
- This year's gay marriage?
- New Jersey and you...and avian flu
- This is what happens when they let Clarence Thomas...
- ▼ May (38)
all because of the scientology deal i hear. it will be just plain nifty when people start realizing that all religions are just as crazy as scientology.
Yep, all religions are wacked up, but Scientology really goes beyond the pale, from some of the stuff I've read about it. And Tom seems like a control freak no matter what religion he is. If Katie is smart she will stay in Ohio for a while and plan an escape strategy! :)
Poor Katie, she used to look so cute and bubbly. I bet if we see her in a few years she's going to look drained and empty. Nicole Kidman was smart - she got out of there before he made her have kids with him.
lwt - I thought Tom and Nicole did have kids when they were married?
smooshie I may be wrong here but I think they adopted when they were together. I don't think either wanted to have sex with the other from what I always heard.
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
Post a Comment