Last week, New Jersey officials reported that plague-infected lab mice and strains of anthrax were missing.
This week, they've found a form of avian flu at a live bird market in Camden County.
They have live bird markets? Where are we, in Haiti?
It's hard to believe people make fun of Jersey, though, isn't it?
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I like New York in June..how about you?
- Do you want to hear the good news first, or the ba...
- A place, a state of mind...a refreshing drink
- He giveth and He taketh
- Oh yeah, and that weapons of mass destruction thin...
- Light at the end of the tunnel?
- Now if she can only talk to W. about Iraq
- I blame the olive cartel
- Then he hurried home to watch "Anal Bandits 5"
- And then I gave thanks to baby Jesus
- And, of course, I didn't know any of them
- Making us proud as always
- They don't even blush at their lack of principles
- Two hours just isn't enough for lunch
- Isn't there a fucking Chuck E. Cheese anywhere in ...
- Catholics and albinos of the world unite!
- A reminder: turn over your wombs gals, you don't o...
- Get ready for Scarlet A's to start making appearances
- I wanted to do the same thing when a phone on the ...
- What's up with Hillary?
- Don't fall asleep
- Karma is a bitch
- I'm nauseous
- Sometimes I think I'm from another planet
- And for his next magic trick, maybe he'll, er, act...
- I thought it was when he balanced the budget and b...
- Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...shame ...
- Hmm, now let me see...who was President then?
- And she's probably somebody's wife now...
- Survey says: paranoid
- I think I met someone like this last night at a ma...
- He really is Dr. Evil
- Usually they just spit in your food if they're angry
- This year's gay marriage?
- New Jersey and you...and avian flu
- This is what happens when they let Clarence Thomas...
- ▼ May (38)
But that article says its not the killer kind, it's a milder form not dangerous to humans!
lol oh yeah that's very reassuring beach girl.
They have live bird markets all over the place JBK, including NY I bet!!
hey beach girl guess what. H5N1 the killer form of bird flu mutated. it wasnt always deadly to humans. all it would take is for the new jersey strain to infect some birds in a battery farm for it to rapidly mutate and possibly become zoonotic. all the more reason to go vegan and get rid of factory farms.
I dont know about going vegan, but I'm not eating any bird from anywhere for a long time!
Krem - you're going to give up bbq chicken? Or fried? mmm
Hell yeah I am.
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
Post a Comment