Leave it the New York Post, but this is cruel. Delicious but cruel.
STAR Jones Reynolds has been told to hitch up her hefty wagonload of freebies and waddle off into the sunset, sources say.
ABC will announce this week that the big-boned talking head is out at "The View," a source close to the inner workings of the late-morning gabfest tells Page Six. What network brass won't say is that she's being unceremoniously ousted at the direct behest of the show's grand dame Barbara Walters and the incoming Rosie O'Donnell.
"It was always Rosie's condition of joining the show, and Barbara agreed to those conditions from the outset," our source said. The network and Jones are now concocting a face-saving scenario in which Jones will be touted as moving on to pursue important new projects.
I watched the beginning of the show today to see if they would say anything about this, but they didn't. Although Star was very subdued.
They did, however, yammer on about the David Blaine stunt last night, where he emerged from the big giant fishbowl, and almost - gasp - drowned. Puh-lease.
My friend Velma wanted to go over to Lincoln Center last night to see it live and in person, but I refused. Although I probably should have went so I could sell those suckers in the crowd some swamp land in Florida.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I like New York in June..how about you?
- Do you want to hear the good news first, or the ba...
- A place, a state of mind...a refreshing drink
- He giveth and He taketh
- Oh yeah, and that weapons of mass destruction thin...
- Light at the end of the tunnel?
- Now if she can only talk to W. about Iraq
- I blame the olive cartel
- Then he hurried home to watch "Anal Bandits 5"
- And then I gave thanks to baby Jesus
- And, of course, I didn't know any of them
- Making us proud as always
- They don't even blush at their lack of principles
- Two hours just isn't enough for lunch
- Isn't there a fucking Chuck E. Cheese anywhere in ...
- Catholics and albinos of the world unite!
- A reminder: turn over your wombs gals, you don't o...
- Get ready for Scarlet A's to start making appearances
- I wanted to do the same thing when a phone on the ...
- What's up with Hillary?
- Don't fall asleep
- Karma is a bitch
- I'm nauseous
- Sometimes I think I'm from another planet
- And for his next magic trick, maybe he'll, er, act...
- I thought it was when he balanced the budget and b...
- Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...shame ...
- Hmm, now let me see...who was President then?
- And she's probably somebody's wife now...
- Survey says: paranoid
- I think I met someone like this last night at a ma...
- He really is Dr. Evil
- Usually they just spit in your food if they're angry
- This year's gay marriage?
- New Jersey and you...and avian flu
- This is what happens when they let Clarence Thomas...
- ▼ May (38)
I went last night JK! It was boring.
anonymous I went too but we couldnt even get in there were so many people lining up at the back of Lincoln Center to get into the plaza that the wait was crazy. We left.
It was even on TV out here in England--a mention this afternoon on the news. Amazing that's what gets covered when there is a whole country, not to mention continent, out here to talk about...
Damn, that's amazing they even know who David Blaine is in England. We barely know him in Oregon. At least I barely do - maybe he's really famous and I'm just out of it! lol
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
Post a Comment