Tuesday, May 23, 2006
I blame the olive cartel
I went to one of my favorite martini bars on the UES tonight and was outraged yet again to see that martinis, which used to be $5 at happy hour, are now $6. And some of you babies are whining because gas is $3 a gallon? THIS is the real crime against humanity.
Posted by J at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I like New York in June..how about you?
- Do you want to hear the good news first, or the ba...
- A place, a state of mind...a refreshing drink
- He giveth and He taketh
- Oh yeah, and that weapons of mass destruction thin...
- Light at the end of the tunnel?
- Now if she can only talk to W. about Iraq
- I blame the olive cartel
- Then he hurried home to watch "Anal Bandits 5"
- And then I gave thanks to baby Jesus
- And, of course, I didn't know any of them
- Making us proud as always
- They don't even blush at their lack of principles
- Two hours just isn't enough for lunch
- Isn't there a fucking Chuck E. Cheese anywhere in ...
- Catholics and albinos of the world unite!
- A reminder: turn over your wombs gals, you don't o...
- Get ready for Scarlet A's to start making appearances
- I wanted to do the same thing when a phone on the ...
- What's up with Hillary?
- Don't fall asleep
- Karma is a bitch
- I'm nauseous
- Sometimes I think I'm from another planet
- And for his next magic trick, maybe he'll, er, act...
- I thought it was when he balanced the budget and b...
- Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...shame ...
- Hmm, now let me see...who was President then?
- And she's probably somebody's wife now...
- Survey says: paranoid
- I think I met someone like this last night at a ma...
- He really is Dr. Evil
- Usually they just spit in your food if they're angry
- This year's gay marriage?
- New Jersey and you...and avian flu
- This is what happens when they let Clarence Thomas...
- ▼ May (38)
eww I hate olives - too salty!
hah I thought you liked the flavored and not the dirty ones!
How about martinis and a platter of really good, expensive cheeses? Nothing says a decent happy hour like it - mmm now I want one!
Sarah, you're right, I got confused. I do like the flavored ones. It's dirty girls I like.
hehe I can be a dirty girl when needed:)
martinis are so last year - you should try absinthe!
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
Post a Comment