Friday, May 26, 2006
He giveth and He taketh
Sometimes the universe just balances out. Two celebrity sightings last night, one delicious, one frightening.
I had dinner at Koi, a trendy L.A. import, very good Japanese. But slightly marred when alleged magician David Blaine showed up.
But later in the evening, at Choice, a new place on 3rd and 27th (owned by the same folks who do the great martini bar, Uptown) was none other than the blazing hot Jordana Brewster, who I've kvelled over on this blog before. She is stunning.
It's also fleet week in town, so lots of sailors all over the city, much to my female friends' delight. Corky danced on a bar with some. Just doing her part for the boys in uniform.
Posted by J at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I like New York in June..how about you?
- Do you want to hear the good news first, or the ba...
- A place, a state of mind...a refreshing drink
- He giveth and He taketh
- Oh yeah, and that weapons of mass destruction thin...
- Light at the end of the tunnel?
- Now if she can only talk to W. about Iraq
- I blame the olive cartel
- Then he hurried home to watch "Anal Bandits 5"
- And then I gave thanks to baby Jesus
- And, of course, I didn't know any of them
- Making us proud as always
- They don't even blush at their lack of principles
- Two hours just isn't enough for lunch
- Isn't there a fucking Chuck E. Cheese anywhere in ...
- Catholics and albinos of the world unite!
- A reminder: turn over your wombs gals, you don't o...
- Get ready for Scarlet A's to start making appearances
- I wanted to do the same thing when a phone on the ...
- What's up with Hillary?
- Don't fall asleep
- Karma is a bitch
- I'm nauseous
- Sometimes I think I'm from another planet
- And for his next magic trick, maybe he'll, er, act...
- I thought it was when he balanced the budget and b...
- Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...shame ...
- Hmm, now let me see...who was President then?
- And she's probably somebody's wife now...
- Survey says: paranoid
- I think I met someone like this last night at a ma...
- He really is Dr. Evil
- Usually they just spit in your food if they're angry
- This year's gay marriage?
- New Jersey and you...and avian flu
- This is what happens when they let Clarence Thomas...
- ▼ May (38)
heh were you able to keep eating when David Blaine came in? Was he still wrinkly?? :)
I heard Koi is great! I'm jealous...
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
Post a Comment