Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Do you want to hear the good news first, or the bad news?
The good news, your missing kid has been found alive.
The bad news, you've got to speak to Nancy Grace about it.
A producer of Nancy Grace's show on Headline News informed a Colorado woman that her missing child had been found alive. Then she had to speak to Grace on the air about it.
GRACE: To Mary Thompson. This is little Evan's mother. When were you told he was found?
THOMPSON: I was here at the studio. Naomi from CNN, she called me.
GRACE: Naomi from Headline News, our Naomi.
GRACE: So you heard from our show that your son had been found?
THOMPSON: Yes, ma'am.
You know, I don't exactly have maternal instincts, but, jeez, I might be willing to let the kid remain missing if that's the price I'd have to pay.
Posted by J at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I like New York in June..how about you?
- Do you want to hear the good news first, or the ba...
- A place, a state of mind...a refreshing drink
- He giveth and He taketh
- Oh yeah, and that weapons of mass destruction thin...
- Light at the end of the tunnel?
- Now if she can only talk to W. about Iraq
- I blame the olive cartel
- Then he hurried home to watch "Anal Bandits 5"
- And then I gave thanks to baby Jesus
- And, of course, I didn't know any of them
- Making us proud as always
- They don't even blush at their lack of principles
- Two hours just isn't enough for lunch
- Isn't there a fucking Chuck E. Cheese anywhere in ...
- Catholics and albinos of the world unite!
- A reminder: turn over your wombs gals, you don't o...
- Get ready for Scarlet A's to start making appearances
- I wanted to do the same thing when a phone on the ...
- What's up with Hillary?
- Don't fall asleep
- Karma is a bitch
- I'm nauseous
- Sometimes I think I'm from another planet
- And for his next magic trick, maybe he'll, er, act...
- I thought it was when he balanced the budget and b...
- Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...shame ...
- Hmm, now let me see...who was President then?
- And she's probably somebody's wife now...
- Survey says: paranoid
- I think I met someone like this last night at a ma...
- He really is Dr. Evil
- Usually they just spit in your food if they're angry
- This year's gay marriage?
- New Jersey and you...and avian flu
- This is what happens when they let Clarence Thomas...
- ▼ May (38)
hehe she looks evil in that picture, but it's her VOICE that I can't stand. It annoys the hell out of me!
I love how everyone is guilty to her no matter what the case is the accused is guilty. No trial necessary. Next case. What a witch.
Red Hook, witch, rhymes with -----
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
Post a Comment