There's a reason I like animals better than people. Mankind is fucking annoying. And by mankind, of course, I often mean womankind.
Case in point, I had to go to the post office today to get a stamp. One lousy little stamp. Now, there's a machine there that sells individual stamps. It even takes pennies! But, today, the 39 cent stamps were sold out. And, needless to say, there were huge lines at the windows.
There was a supervisor by the machines and I asked if they would be filling the stamps up any time soon, and she said no, but I could purchase an individual regular stamp at the commemorative stamps window, where they sell special issues that collectors buy.
There were only 4 people at this window (most people don't know you can buy regular stamps there, I guess) so I thought I had it made.
Alas, it was not to be. There was a woman ahead of me, who spent, and I am not exaggerating, at least 15 minutes on her order. “Oh, I don't know about these, I like the purple better, they're prettier. What about flag stamps, I don't need them, but they would be good to have too.”
So fucking annoying.
And I mean, really – who gives a rat's ass about stamps? Does anyone actually notice if they are pretty? Don't you just rip the envelopes open?
I was ready to strangle this fucktard by the end of her decision-making. Fifteen minutes to buy stamps.
There used to be a cheesy singing group called Up With People. I swear, if I could carry a tune, I would form a new group, Down With People, the rat bastards.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Fly Me to the Moon
- Oy gevalt
- Hello, can someone do this story?
- I love having the gals fight over me
- When does the revolution start?
- New Jersey and you...and anthrax-ridden mice
- Guns, gas, God and gays - the Republican platform
- Yeah, I'll admit it, I can be a bum
- Is there anything he touches that doesn't become a...
- Here's a suggestion, George - look in the goddamn ...
- Woke up this morning
- Give me a cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee for a buck ...
- Speaking of movies....
- Hooray for Hollywood
- I don't have to open the door myself - yeaaa!
- Why don't they just keep 'em chained up in the kit...
- Hello Satan, my usual table, please
- I hope they don't rent hotel rooms later for a pos...
- And they say white people have no rhythm
- Did they finally run out of swamp land in Florida ...
- And I thought TOM was sort of wacky
- And she still doesn't understand why I call her Co...
- Watch out Ecuador, we're coming to take your spot
- On all other nights, I don't have a cannon ball in...
- Working the refs
- (S+C) x (B+F)/T = V
- Coming soon to a state near you?
- Warning: New York chauvinism coming up
- People suck
- See what happens if you put your mind to it...and ...
- Are they delusional?
- You say you want a revolution
- Katie did...finally
- What the #&*$@?
- And he actually won a damn war
- "Kvetching with desiah..."
- Now, if I can only get them filled with Jack Danie...
- “I am big, it's the pictures that got small.”
- They had me coming and going
- Instant karma's gonna get you
- What's next? Sending suicide bombers to Cancun?
- F-me pumps at brunch?
- ▼ April (42)