I went to a seder Wednesday night at my friend's family's house, up in Chappaqua. I love going to Pesach dinners. I love the fun and the togetherness. But, oy, the food.
Jocelyn's mom had a brisket. It was tasty, but it might be in my colon until Labor Day.
But the many glasses of wine thing is always a positive.
I thought her little brother was sort of glaring at me during dinner - you know, me being prince of the goyim, and all. He's actually pretty religious. Certainly the most religious in his family. I was tempted to make sure he caught Jocelyn doing something unspeakable to me at some point during the evening, but I refrained.
You see. Good won out over evil.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
On all other nights, I don't have a cannon ball in my stomach. On this night, on this night, only a cannon ball
Posted by J at 12:41 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Fly Me to the Moon
- Oy gevalt
- Hello, can someone do this story?
- I love having the gals fight over me
- When does the revolution start?
- New Jersey and you...and anthrax-ridden mice
- Guns, gas, God and gays - the Republican platform
- Yeah, I'll admit it, I can be a bum
- Is there anything he touches that doesn't become a...
- Here's a suggestion, George - look in the goddamn ...
- Woke up this morning
- Give me a cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee for a buck ...
- Speaking of movies....
- Hooray for Hollywood
- I don't have to open the door myself - yeaaa!
- Why don't they just keep 'em chained up in the kit...
- Hello Satan, my usual table, please
- I hope they don't rent hotel rooms later for a pos...
- And they say white people have no rhythm
- Did they finally run out of swamp land in Florida ...
- And I thought TOM was sort of wacky
- And she still doesn't understand why I call her Co...
- Watch out Ecuador, we're coming to take your spot
- On all other nights, I don't have a cannon ball in...
- Working the refs
- (S+C) x (B+F)/T = V
- Coming soon to a state near you?
- Warning: New York chauvinism coming up
- People suck
- See what happens if you put your mind to it...and ...
- Are they delusional?
- You say you want a revolution
- Katie did...finally
- What the #&*$@?
- And he actually won a damn war
- "Kvetching with desiah..."
- Now, if I can only get them filled with Jack Danie...
- “I am big, it's the pictures that got small.”
- They had me coming and going
- Instant karma's gonna get you
- What's next? Sending suicide bombers to Cancun?
- F-me pumps at brunch?
- ▼ April (42)