This is really hilarious. Bush is now asking the government to investigate high oil prices and see what's causing them.
Hmm, let's see, this is the guy who slithered his way up with a big assist from his daddy's connections in the oil business, with a vice president who made his millions in the oil business, and who leads the cabal that allowed the big oil companies to help write the nation's energy policy. This is the guy who told the American people that one of the big benefits of the Iraq war would be freeing up all of that country's oil reserves.
But, ahh, with the 2006 Congressional elections approaching, and Republicans shitting bricks at the public's sour mood, he's suddenly concerned about sky high oil prices.
It's sort of like when Michael Jackson suddenly got concerned about his wacky public image and decided to marry.
No one bought it.
Monday, April 24, 2006
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Fly Me to the Moon
- Oy gevalt
- Hello, can someone do this story?
- I love having the gals fight over me
- When does the revolution start?
- New Jersey and you...and anthrax-ridden mice
- Guns, gas, God and gays - the Republican platform
- Yeah, I'll admit it, I can be a bum
- Is there anything he touches that doesn't become a...
- Here's a suggestion, George - look in the goddamn ...
- Woke up this morning
- Give me a cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee for a buck ...
- Speaking of movies....
- Hooray for Hollywood
- I don't have to open the door myself - yeaaa!
- Why don't they just keep 'em chained up in the kit...
- Hello Satan, my usual table, please
- I hope they don't rent hotel rooms later for a pos...
- And they say white people have no rhythm
- Did they finally run out of swamp land in Florida ...
- And I thought TOM was sort of wacky
- And she still doesn't understand why I call her Corky
- Watch out Ecuador, we're coming to take your spot
- On all other nights, I don't have a cannon ball in...
- Working the refs
- (S+C) x (B+F)/T = V
- Coming soon to a state near you?
- Warning: New York chauvinism coming up
- People suck
- See what happens if you put your mind to it...and ...
- Are they delusional?
- You say you want a revolution
- Katie did...finally
- What the #&*$@?
- And he actually won a damn war
- "Kvetching with desiah..."
- Now, if I can only get them filled with Jack Danie...
- “I am big, it's the pictures that got small.”
- They had me coming and going
- Instant karma's gonna get you
- What's next? Sending suicide bombers to Cancun?
- F-me pumps at brunch?
- ▼ April (42)
Whoa now what are you saying, that MJ wasn't in love with his wife? :)
Post a Comment