Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Treo 650 vs 700?
My contract with the lovely folks at Verizon Wireless is up soon which means I'm eligible for the $100 refund if I renew with them. I'm eyeing the Treo smart phones. There are two offered by VZW, the 650 and the new 700. Any phone geeks out there with advice on whether it's worth spending the extra bucks for the 700?
Posted by J at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I wish he had gored them all - right in the balls
- Freaky Friday
- Shiny, happy people
- Heckuva job, Condi
- Survey says....meeow
- So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
- And them good ol' boys were drinking whiskey and rye
- People are annoying #27
- Rainy days and Sundays
- In this episode, the K's converge in midtown and N...
- Sorry, ladies, hes taken
- Just as long as Dr. Phil isn't involved
- You can take the A Train
- What was it? Katrina, Iraq, corruption, global war...
- Make it a double
- It's the New Jersey of New York
- Closing the book on "Daniel"
- Was he the one who cancelled "Taradise" ?
- One of these things is not like the other
- I think this whale might have been at Down the Hat...
- The people ride in a hole in the ground...
- And you think New Jersey Transit sucks?
- Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...
- Nothing to see here, folks, move along
- Tom gets to 2nd?
- The WB and UPN are merging
- That was annoying
- Cheap bastards
- And they say quality television is dead
- Can't we just cancel the Bush administration?
- Well, I guess it's better than the second place en...
- What the....?
- Shithead talks, film at 11
- Dollar beers - ahh, nothing says good times like b...
- The Big Easy
- You say tomato, I say oxycontin
- 8 bazallion percent markup?
- Does he read the Dr. Zizmor ads?
- Even Billy laughs at the chunky one's career traje...
- Bush + goofy picture: click on I'm feeling lucky
- Move over Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Hey teacher, leave them kids alone
- I blame George Bush
- Good for Alexis!
- New England Clam Chowder mmm mm good
- Hat trick
- Beck: He's a loser, baby
- Press 7 to delete
- Sideways, upside down, kitty korner
- Is the entire family retarded?
- Don't let the door hit ya....
- Treo update UPDATE
- Ann Coulter's dick gets a shout out
- How do you work that channel blocking thing again?
- Now if they can only explain why you never see bab...
- They have to fill out a form?
- Treo update
- It's not the movies that have gotten smaller, it's...
- Hey, there's a clown in this picture...
- Now here's a radical thought
- Maybe Rudy will let him borrow one of his dresses
- Misty water colored memories
- And now the CBS Babealicious News
- Does Rockefeller still own the damn thing?
- Treo 650 vs 700?
- I'll take lap dances for $250, Alex
- Stand clear of the closing door...
- Making your way in the world today....
- Sloppy Seconds
- Hammer Time
- I thought we were cool-de-la
- It's a little too saucy (name the show from whence...
- ▼ January (75)
Try this site. it's a good phone forum: http://www.howardforums.com/
But I'm a Motorola guy so don't know anything about the Treos. Sorry.
Not a geek here but I heard that the 700 actually has worse screen resolution than the 650, but lots of other features are better, so I guess it depends what you will be using it for.
The advantage with the 700 is high-speed Web browsing with the EV-DO network, but remember you'll have to rock the $45 data plan for that. But the 650's screen is 44% higher-res and is considerably brighter, the keyboard is a little better, and it's easer to use.
For individuals, I'd go with the 650 for ease of use or the Verizon XV6700 for power if you want to do heavy Web browsing - the XV6700 has a great keyboard, and both EV-DO and Wi-Fi (whoo!) Click link for more info.
Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional Motorola Cell phone resources with reviews and features for
Motorola Cell Phones if you or your readers are interested
Post a Comment