Wednesday, January 11, 2006
And now the CBS Babealicious News
Say what you will about the French, but their newscasters - at least this one - blow ours away. If CBS is still not sure what to do about replacing Rather, I say they put Melissa Theuriau behind the desk and watch the ratings skyrocket.
Update: Someone just noted that besides being easy on the eyes, she gets extra bonus points for being French, which would annoy the hell out of the "freedom fry" brigade.
Posted by J at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I wish he had gored them all - right in the balls
- Freaky Friday
- Shiny, happy people
- Heckuva job, Condi
- Survey says....meeow
- So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
- And them good ol' boys were drinking whiskey and rye
- People are annoying #27
- Rainy days and Sundays
- In this episode, the K's converge in midtown and N...
- Sorry, ladies, hes taken
- Just as long as Dr. Phil isn't involved
- You can take the A Train
- What was it? Katrina, Iraq, corruption, global war...
- Make it a double
- It's the New Jersey of New York
- Closing the book on "Daniel"
- Was he the one who cancelled "Taradise" ?
- One of these things is not like the other
- I think this whale might have been at Down the Hat...
- The people ride in a hole in the ground...
- And you think New Jersey Transit sucks?
- Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...
- Nothing to see here, folks, move along
- Tom gets to 2nd?
- The WB and UPN are merging
- That was annoying
- Cheap bastards
- And they say quality television is dead
- Can't we just cancel the Bush administration?
- Well, I guess it's better than the second place en...
- What the....?
- Shithead talks, film at 11
- Dollar beers - ahh, nothing says good times like b...
- The Big Easy
- You say tomato, I say oxycontin
- 8 bazallion percent markup?
- Does he read the Dr. Zizmor ads?
- Even Billy laughs at the chunky one's career traje...
- Bush + goofy picture: click on I'm feeling lucky
- Move over Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Hey teacher, leave them kids alone
- I blame George Bush
- Good for Alexis!
- New England Clam Chowder mmm mm good
- Hat trick
- Beck: He's a loser, baby
- Press 7 to delete
- Sideways, upside down, kitty korner
- Is the entire family retarded?
- Don't let the door hit ya....
- Treo update UPDATE
- Ann Coulter's dick gets a shout out
- How do you work that channel blocking thing again?
- Now if they can only explain why you never see bab...
- They have to fill out a form?
- Treo update
- It's not the movies that have gotten smaller, it's...
- Hey, there's a clown in this picture...
- Now here's a radical thought
- Maybe Rudy will let him borrow one of his dresses
- Misty water colored memories
- And now the CBS Babealicious News
- Does Rockefeller still own the damn thing?
- Treo 650 vs 700?
- I'll take lap dances for $250, Alex
- Stand clear of the closing door...
- Making your way in the world today....
- Sloppy Seconds
- Hammer Time
- I thought we were cool-de-la
- It's a little too saucy (name the show from whence...
- ▼ January (75)
My God, man, I'd pay money just to hear her say "filibuster."
I feel ashamed to admit it, but I want her to lie to me.
OK, I'm really not ashamed about that.
THAT's hot! Is she on anywhere in the U.S.?
Joan of Arc turned newsreader.
She can help viewers get in touch with their inner Frenchman.
But I hear she's a Mike Moore groupie(/freeps heads explode)!!
[...the "freedom fry" brigade.]
Actually, didn't the "author" of that go all ballistic on the Chimperator last year?
And yes, I'd tune in every night if she were reading the news. I might even try to learn a few words of French ("Madamoiselle, vous les vous dances la Bastrang, la Bastrang?" -- from a Qeubecois fiddle tune -- is about it so far, and I KNOW I misspelled half the words in that short bit there).
Perspicacious, incisive analysis -- with cleavage! But I really want to know: does she do commentary?
I've been watching French news for years here in Montreal, and what amazes me is not that they have exceptionally beautiful women reading the news (after all, we supposedly try to on our networks) but that they have DAMN GOOD exceptionally hot women.
Anne Sinclair (http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Sinclair) used to host a devestatingly insightful news show called "7 sur 7", which had political figures on to discuss the news of the week. She knew her stuff, demanded answers, and never let someone skate. If she couldn't get a straight answer out of them, she told the audience she didn't think she had gotten a straight answer before moving on to the next question.
She also won a poll in France one year of "woman I would most like to sleep with", topping noted sex celebreties of the time. (Early 90s.)
Wow, just to hear her speak french and then to give her my french fry!
What a hottie!
Good day to everyone
Post a Comment